Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 4, 2019

Feedback for treatment Emre Tanriver


From: anh giau 
Date: April 18, 2019 at 2:13:08 AM PDT
To: Loc Ly <lyphuocloc4067@gmail.com>
Subject: Chuyển tiếp: WG: Feedback for treatment Emre Tanriver
Bắt đầu thư được chuyển tiếp:

Vào Thứ Năm, tháng 4 18, 2019, 10:47 SA,  emre.tanriver  đã viết:
Hello Mr. Ly Phuoc Loc,

I wondered how the treatment worked. I was treated by Phuong Anh in Hamburg / Germany. Everytime I went to her post office she showed me new technices how I can treat my illness.

Since I was born i had a Hypothyroidismand had an operation. In the Operation they took the organ completely out because of 14 nodes in there. My vocal notes get a bit damage after the operation and Mrs Anh helped me to clear this problem.

Thank you from germany for the natural treatment without medication.

Yours sincerely

Emre Tanriver

Auszubildender
Kaufmann für Versicherung und Finanzen
- Fachrichtung Versicherung -