Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 7, 2019

Treatment recognition

From: Sam Koleros
Date: July 10, 2019 at 7:30:26 AM PDT
To: lyphuocloc4067@gmail.com
Cc: Judy Tran
Subject: Fwd: 

Dear Mr. Thay Ly Phuroc Loc,

              My name is Sam Koleros, I am writing to you today to let you know that I have been receiving Treatment from one of your students by the name of Judy Tran. I have been introduced to Judy by the VJ Health Clinic in Toronto Canada, where Judy has helped me with my diabetes.
In particular with me legs and feet due to my neuropathy and poor circulation. She has also helped in areas of incontinence by way of improving kidney function. I have been to many wellness health clinics for my condition but none in comparison to the treatment I am receiving from Judy. Although we have a long way to go, I can tell you that I have noticed a significant difference in my legs and feet. I am walking better and beginning to feel in area’s in my feet where it was numb before. It is important to note that I think it’s a combination of keeping my blood sugars under control and receiving treatment from a well trained therapist like Judy.

I believe I owe you debt of gratitude and thanks for your teachings to your student Judy as she speaks very highly of you. I will be continuing my treatments with Judy and will keep you informed with my progress.

Best Regards,
Sam Koleros.