Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 6, 2021

Mr. Ly's method Knee cartilage

From: Ingeborg van Zanten Hayes 
Date: May 7, 2021 at 9:41:15 PM PDT
To: Ingeborg van Zanten Hayes , van Tien Tran 
Cc: Quoc Doan , Thầy Lộc, 
Subject: Mr. Ly's method Knee cartilage

Dear Tiên and Lan:

Before we have the group zoom meeting this Saturday I want you to know that I'm grateful for bringing this method to my attention.

And that you kindly reached out to add me to your zoom gathering from Germany. I tried to follow the blog by Thay Ly Phuoc Loc you sent me and came across another case of knee cartilage, as well as the email address of Master Ly.

This Monday I was in much distress/pain, received a cortisone shot in my knee and the advice of a knee brace followed by a knee replacement, first the R then the L... I then took the liberty to send an email to master Ly for advice.

I received an immediate answer that my application of the principles was wrong as per the attached email. I'm following  Mr Ly's advice for three days straight now -This together with P/T of course. My physical therapist thinks we can work this out without surgery. She's focused on strengthening the muscles above the knee at this point and I'm sharing here with her Master Ly's email. She's very encouraging, open and internationally trained. Last night I had my first straight sleep in weeks.

I'm very excited about this technique, and want to learn more if possible. I'll print the Vietnamese/English PDF below in this email. You might like it or have it already? What excites me is that this does not require US state licensure and the potential of many people being helped.

See you from the US Montana at Saturday's zoom group in Germany!

Grateful and with respect to all healers in this world.

Ingeborg

Here's the contents of the email I received. Out of courtesy and for possible follow up I'm cc Master Ly as well as my PT here in Montana on this email.

Dear Mr. Zanten,. 

On behalf of my master, Mr. Loc Phuoc Ly, I'd like to send you his guidance, which is illustrated in the attachment.

First of all, you did not apply the principle correctly. If you have the problem with your right knee (RK) cartilage, you MUST NOT touch and work on your RIGHT KNEE at all. You must do mainly on your LEFT KNEE and other parts of the body. It could be the reason for your RK getting worse.

Please try the following procedure:

1) Press the five points around your LEFT KNEE and the back of your LEFT/RIGHT KNEE

2) The knuckle of your big toes, little toes, thumbs, and little fingers

3) The Arch and the Edge of the RIGHT foot

4) The back of your head, especially the robby muscle along your neck

5) The area around your LEFT elbow.

Regarding your questions:

1) Can cartilage grow new? The degradation of your cartilage is part of the law of nature, we don't think they can grow back. We can only help to lubricate and prolong the aging process.

2) Are English books or lessons available? Unfortunately, we've not published any english version of The Vietnam Ly's Corresponding Response Therapy yet. We do have a small booklet for Health Promoting Exercise, which is written in both Vietnamese and English. You can get some idea after reading it. Here is the link to the booklet:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K6NuzsOPMonL3cDlJNf7ZaKzzuw1vTKt/view?usp=sharing

Please keep in mind that Master Ly's method is quite different from Mr. Do's approach. It's not easy to mix and apply both methods.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Best regards,

Quoc Doan