Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 9, 2022

Testimonial Letter

 August 26, 2022

 

From:  Constance Borders

 

To:  Mr. Quoc Doan Vndulp

 

Re:  Testimonial for Xuan Huynh

 

Dear Mr. Vndulp;

 

Please accept this honest and sincere testimonial on the above referenced student.   I am a client of Ms. Xuan who works at NT Nails and Spa in Conroe, TX.  For the past six months Ms. Xuan has been my clinician and every time I have an appointment with her, I am amazed at the way I feel when I leave.

 

Recently, I had an automobile accident and was left with back, shoulder and hand injuries and discomfort.  In addition, I am an insulin dependent diabetic, and some days it’s really hard for me to relax.  Fortunate for me Ms. Xuan understood all of these issues and knew exactly what areas of my body required special attention that day.  She immediately detects the tightness of my muscles in my back, shoulders, arms, and feet.  She has also been using this fantastic oil named Kwan Loong pain relieving oil. 

 

Ms. Xuan has taught me some exercises that I can do at home that have also proven to be very beneficial.  I am pleased and honored to submit this testimony to you on her behalf.

 

Should you have any questions you can also contact me at (936) 689-3927.

 

Sincerely,

 

Constance Borders