Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 10, 2022

Xuan helped me to reduce inflammation around my head, neck, and shoulders

On Sun, Oct 9, 2022 at 4:58 PM Hollie McGee wrote:
Hello, 
My name is Hollie McGee. Xuan Huynh(Nina) has been helping me with my discomfort and inflammation around my head, neck and shoulders. She is wonderful and has really helped alleviate my discomfort.  I have seen her 3 days in a row, and plan to go see her again on Tuesday.  
I was diagnosed again with Marginal B cell Lymphoma,  and it is located in my salivary glands(in my cheeks) . The first time I was diagnosed was in 2018 , it was also in my left submandibular salivary gland(just below my jawline) .
This time I am having pain in my right ear from it and it radiates down into my neck and shoulder. I am very impressed with this technique she is doing.
Thank you , 
Hollie McGee