Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 12, 2020

Chữa bệnh mất ngủ bằng bài tập rùa rắn ngóc đầu

 -------- Original message --------

From: Sharee Donaldson 

Date: 6/12/20 11:32 (GMT+10:00)

Dear Master,

I am very grateful for Hao’s knowledgeable advice, genuine care and help.

In particular with the treatment advice of “The Cobra” stretch which he recommended I do every night before bed to help me have a better quality of sleep.

I have always had interrupted sleep. I would wake up once or twice during the night to visit the bathroom.

The health benefits I get from the cobra stretch are truly remarkable and instant for me. I no longer wake up to visit the bathroom during the night.

The cobra stretch also helps me relieve stress, soothes by back and abdominal organs and I find it very therapeutic.

I highly recommend this stretch because it truly works!

Regards,

Sharee